Omnipure ELF 1M-P Cartridge Applications
- Commercial and Residential Drinking Water Systems
- Pre- and Post- R.O. Filtration
- Water Coolers
- Food Service
- Micron Rating – >99% @ 1 _m
- Filter Dimensions – 3.125@ O.D. x 2.875@ I.D. x 12.7@L
- Chlorine Reduction >95% – 15,000 gallons @ 1.5 GPM
- Cyst, Cryptosporidium, Giadia Reduction >99.95% – >99.99%
- Scale Reduction – 6 Months
- Initial _P – <4.0 psid @ 1.5 GPM
- Carbon Weight – 0.75 lbs
- Carbon Type – Activated Bituminous Coal, Acid Washed
Notes: Chlorine reduction capacity based on laboratory testing conducted using test protocol contained in NSF Standard 42. This filtration block is tested and Certified by NSF International under ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for materials only.
- Operating Temperature: 40 – 100_ F
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 125 psig
- All information provided is based on data believed to be reliable. It should be used for evaluation and verification but not as a warranty.
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Activated carbon block filters are not designed to remove bacteria or viruses.
- Actual performance results may vary based on the level of organic contaminants in the influent water, changes in pH and upon other conditions that may be encountered during actual use.
- Flush new cartridge for 10 minutes prior to use.
- Replace cartridge when rated capacity is reached, or when flow becomes too slow.
- Install in compliance with state and local laws and regulations.
- Includes: Installation and choice of deluxe taps